Registration for the 47th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon will open on Labor Day, Monday September 2. The race will take place April 19, 2020. Your race entry will include:
- High quality race tee shirt
- Fantastic finisher medal
- Horsetooth Finisher Pint Glass
- A free beer from New Belgium Brewing
- Great post-race food, beers and vendor expo
- Bus shuttle back to the start
- An amazingly scenic race course
- Memories to last a lifetime
* The race will be capped at 2,500 registrations. We will provide notifications on the news section of the race website and on the race Facebook page as we get close to the cap.
* Registrations are NOT transferable. No refunds, exchanges or deferrals.
* Members of the Fort Collins Running Club, please email race director Nick Clark (email@example.com) for your club discount. Membership must be current.
|Sept 2 - Sept 8||$65.00|
|Sept 9 - Jan 2||$75.00|
|Jan 3 - Feb 28||$85.00|
|March 1 - April 17||$95.00|
|Packet Pickup & Race Morning||$110.00|