Registration for the 48th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon will open December 18. The race will take place November 14, 2021.
Your race entry will include:
- High quality race tee shirt
- Fantastic finisher medal
- Horsetooth Finisher Pint Glass
- A free beer from New Belgium Brewing
- Great post-race food, beers and vendor expo
- Bus shuttle back to the start
- An amazingly scenic race course
- Memories to last a lifetime
* The race will be capped at 1,000 registrations initially. This is subject to change and expansion based on recommendations from our partners at Larimer County Public Health. We will provide notifications on the news section of the race website and on the race Facebook page as we get close to the cap.
* Registrations are NOT transferable. No refunds, exchanges or deferrals.
* Members of the Fort Collins Running Club, please email race director Nick Clark (email@example.com) for your club discount. Membership must be current.
|Dec 18 - Jan 1||$75.00|
|Jan 2 - July 31||$85.00|
|Aug 1 - Sept 30||$95.00|
|Oct 1 - Nov 12||$99.00|
|Packet Pickup & Race Morning||$110.00|